Randy Lee Bumgarner
I have over 25 years of experience handling divorce, family law, criminal defense law and DUI cases. These range from complex divorce and family law matters involving difficult child custody disputes to high-value assets and property distribution agreements. I am also experienced in criminal defense cases from serious felony cases to simple misdemeanor charges or DUI.
I was born and raised in a little farm town of about 200 people. When I left to go to law school my parents said make us proud. I have spent my career proving that their confidence in me was well founded. That is why when you hire Randy Lee Bumgarner, you get Randy Lee Bumgarner and not a legal assistant or intern. I believe that every one of my clients is the most important client in my office and that each deserves my full attention.
As a parent, I can feel the frustrations of a mother or father involved in custody dispute. I know the disappointment and heartache that comes with divorce. For this reason, I try to make every lawsuit as painless as possible.
So, if you want and insist upon real and personal attention choose me, Randy Lee Bumgarner, as your legal representative.
Call Randy today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced family law, criminal defense, and personal injury lawyer. Randy Lee Bumgarner offers fully confidential free consultations. Evening and weekend appointments are available, and he has two convenient locations to serve you.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Criminal Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Felony & Misdemeanor
- Auto Accidents
- Department of Human Services
- Military Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Oklahoma, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1986
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Illinois College, Jacksonville, Illinois
- Honors: Student Senate, President Gamma NU Literary Society
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Business Admin & Economics
- Business Law, Oklahoma State University, 2002
- Gamma Nu